I thought it would fun to give you some interesting facts about me. It’s the stuff that doesn’t usually come up in conversation.
1. I value honesty. I try, even when I really don’t want to - to tell the truth.
Sometimes, this can’t be accomplished tactfully. Often not. So if you don’t want to know if I think you drink to much, have bad judgment in men, or drive badly, don’t ask. I will tell you the truth.
2. I’m not afraid to die.
I’m afraid I’ll die before I get a chance to do everything I want to do.
3. I love living in New Hampshire.
Truly, I do. I have lived in many different places and my current residence is by far, my favorite.
4. When I was kid, I hated my name.
I wanted to change it to Aimee (spelling it this way, mattered). For six months I wouldn’t answer to anyone if they called me Joyce. This was problem at school. I was always being reprimanded by a teacher.
5. I was adopted.
On October 12, 1991, my birthmother found me.
On June 22, 1992, she married my birthfather. I’m the oldest of 8.
• 3 1/2 brothers
• 2 1/2 sisters
• 1 Sister
• 1 Brother
6. The Geraldo Rivera show called to ask me if I would be on their very first reunion show. A friend of my birthmother had called them and told them about our reunion.
I said no. They didn't like it.
7. I have been the human in the life of 10 dogs.
Their names were:
• Wolfgang (my son's middle name is after this dog)
• Brownie (he came to live with us after my Grandfather died)
• Katie (my duaghter's middle name is after this dog, but spelled Cait)
• Thor, my current dog. He is a 3 year-old black pug. I love this dog!