Sabotage. We all do it. But why?
7 Ways to Change from Saboteur to Successful!
- Plan your writing time.
Pick a time and stick to it.
- Give yourself a goal.
500 words, 3 pages. Whatever you think can get done in the amount of time you actually have to write.
- Do not revise while writing.
Just get the words down. You can revise later.
- Give yourself a timeline. You can always change this, but it helps to know what your deadlines are, even if no one else knows.
- Believe you are a writer.
Own it! This isn't difficult.
- Understand that rejection is not about you.
This is the most difficult, but take away the emotion behind rejection and you become strong.
- Seek support from your Writer friends.