Friday, April 1, 2011

An Absolutely Amazing Attempt At Blogging All of April

Alright! I’m attempting to blog all of April, except for Sundays. I’ve signed up to do the A to Z Blogging Challenge because I’m hoping to awaken the abeyant blogger within.

What is this A to Z Blogging Challenge all about? It’s blogging a letter of the alphabet every day, the month of April. I’m not exactly sure how this is going to work, but I feel that I can do it.

I’ve read that it can take 30 days of doing the same thing, to make a new habit stick. Here’s a list of 18 Tricks to Make New Habits Stick.

Let the blogging begin!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, you can do it. Just sit down and write about a week's at a time. Or, only do the days you can. Nothing wrong with blogging once a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Absolutely Amazing start! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Joyce! You can do it! And I agree with Laura, if you miss a day or two, oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're in the Challenge. Just have a good time and let the creativity flow.


    Contrary to my usual practice of subscribing to comments, to save time during challenge I will not be doing so during April. If you want to respond to my comment , please email me directly from your email notification for the comment.
    Thanks.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete