A Blog of Writing Tips, Interviews, Thoughts on the Writing Process, Book Reviews, Blog Hops, and Things NESCBWI Conference Related.

Friday, April 1, 2011

An Absolutely Amazing Attempt At Blogging All of April

Alright! I’m attempting to blog all of April, except for Sundays. I’ve signed up to do the A to Z Blogging Challenge because I’m hoping to awaken the abeyant blogger within.

What is this A to Z Blogging Challenge all about? It’s blogging a letter of the alphabet every day, the month of April. I’m not exactly sure how this is going to work, but I feel that I can do it.

I’ve read that it can take 30 days of doing the same thing, to make a new habit stick. Here’s a list of 18 Tricks to Make New Habits Stick.

Let the blogging begin!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, you can do it. Just sit down and write about a week's at a time. Or, only do the days you can. Nothing wrong with blogging once a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Absolutely Amazing start! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be fun, in that torturous, painful kind of way.
    ;-j

    Wagging Tales - Blog for Writers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Joyce! You can do it! And I agree with Laura, if you miss a day or two, oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're in the Challenge. Just have a good time and let the creativity flow.


    Contrary to my usual practice of subscribing to comments, to save time during challenge I will not be doing so during April. If you want to respond to my comment , please email me directly from your email notification for the comment.
    Thanks.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete