Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back At It!

Vacation is winding down. The kids came home from camp yesterday. I've done seven loads of laundry and now I am catching up with blogs and email.

Dave and I had  great week in Maine!
We hung out with Ellen and Frank.















Dave swam in the ocean at Sebasco Bay.















He relaxed.















I relaxed.



















We ate dinner with friends and watched the sunset.















It was glorious!



Then we repeated many of these activities for the rest of the week.

I recommend the following B&Bs for a little indulgence. Both fantastic places to stay for a little R&R (Rest and Romance). The Spouter Inn in Lincoln, ME and the Atlantic Ark Inn in Booth Bay.

It's summer, go have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. Good advice, and I am really glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete