A Blog of Writing Tips, Interviews, Thoughts on the Writing Process, Book Reviews, Blog Hops, and Things NESCBWI Conference Related.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back At It!

Vacation is winding down. The kids came home from camp yesterday. I've done seven loads of laundry and now I am catching up with blogs and email.

Dave and I had  great week in Maine!
We hung out with Ellen and Frank.















Dave swam in the ocean at Sebasco Bay.















He relaxed.















I relaxed.



















We ate dinner with friends and watched the sunset.















It was glorious!



Then we repeated many of these activities for the rest of the week.

I recommend the following B&Bs for a little indulgence. Both fantastic places to stay for a little R&R (Rest and Romance). The Spouter Inn in Lincoln, ME and the Atlantic Ark Inn in Booth Bay.

It's summer, go have some fun!

1 comment:

  1. Good advice, and I am really glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete