I love them all, so this is going to be a difficult choice!
The first round of voting for the SCBWI Crystal Kite award has been
completed, and we now have 6 finalists for the New England region:
- Leslie Bulion for AT THE SEA FLOOR CAFE
- Lita Judge for RED SLED
- Jo Knowles for PEARL
- Beth Krommes for SWIRL BY SWIRL: SPIRALS IN NATURE
- J. C. Phillipps for WINK: THE NINJA WHO WANTED TO NAP
- Padma Venkatraman for ISLAND'S END
Congratulations to all of you!!
Let's join together to choose the successor for Brian Lies who won last
year's award. Voting will be open from now until March 16th.
To vote, go to www.scbwi.org
1. Select the yellow "MEMBER LOGIN" button at the top of the page and
log in with your email address and password (If the button says "LOG OUT,"
then you're already logged in.)
2. Click on the "MEMBER HOME" button, and then, from your member
homepage, choose "See what's going on in your region!"
3. Click on the "Crystal Kite" tab at the top of your Regional Chapter's
4. Choose the title you wish to vote for, and click on "VOTE FOR THIS
TITLE" to make your selection!
Good luck to all the finalists!