Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Approaching NESCBWI Conference

As the conference gets closer (only 22 days), my family wonders what I'm actually doing when I say I am working on conference stuff. My daughter has dubbed Kathryn and I, "Thing 1 & Thing 2." I doubt you'll find us wearing red catsuits at the conference with numbers on them.

I do hope anyone with a Cat in the Hat hat, will bring it to the conference this year. If I had my way, we'd be selling them. I've always loved the red and white stripes and the jaunty way that cat strutted around the page.

Anyone out there know where I can get a good deal on 650 Cat in the Hat hats?

 

You can order your  CAT IN THE HAT hat Here
(Disclaimer: I get nothing for promoting this website. If you find it cheaper elsewhere, go for it!)

3 comments:

  1. That would be so cool if you sold these hats. I'd buy one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could! But I hope anyone who has one will bring it and wear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered my Cat in the Hat hat at http://www.buycostumes.com/Dr-Seuss-The-Cat-in-the-Hat-Hat-Adult/800000/ProductDetail.aspx

    ReplyDelete